Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Product Creation Secrets - Video Tutorial


Video One (14 Minutes)

In this video I reveal how you can create a high quality product ... even if you know nothing about the subject!

Video Two (14 Minutes)

Here I reveal exactly how I come up with product ideas - and how I can almost guarantee they'll be successful.

Video Three (8 Minutes)

In this video I talk through how to turn a rough page of random notes into the outline of a best-selling product.

Video Four (9 Minutes)

Here I reveal the amazing tactic of turning a product outline into thousands of words of quality content ... without writing a single word!

Video Five (6 Minutes)

In this video I reveal my hard-fought lessons for successfully working with transcription services.

Video Six (9 Minutes)

Here I talk through important editing steps you must take to ensure your product's the best it can be.

Video Seven (6 Minutes)

In this video I talk through some vital points you must follow when creating interview products.

Video Eight (5 Minutes)

Here I talk through an incredibly simple way to dramatically increase your number of products.

Video Nine (8 Minutes)

In this video I show you some projects I've outsourced and talk through very important points to bear in mind when outsourcing your own projects.


Download Product Creation Secrets Video Tutorial

No comments: